Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Life :)
Life is starting to change! It does that to you apparently. How is it changing? Well my days as a nanny are coming to an end, I'm almost all set up for college, I've started running to put myself back in shape, and the weather is getting warmer. It's all bitter sweet, except for the weather getting warmer. That is sweet all around! I'm going to miss everyone here in Jersey a TON, but I know I'm going to have a blast in college. I really don't know what I'm feeling right now. It's almost like I'm not feeling at all because the happiness and sadness sort of cancel each other out. So when people ask me how I'm doing/feeling or whatever, all I can reply with is "I'm good!". I'm good because I know everything is going to be okay :) And that's pretty much it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment